The confidential fax line has a new number. When faxing documents for Carmen for the wellness program, please use
Please upload the preventative screenings into the Health Advocate system. This includes cervical, mammogram, vision, dermatology, colonoscopy and prostate screenings. Click on Receive preventative screenings on your home page To-Do list and you will see where it says to upload and put in the date.
This does not include your annual physical examination which still is sent to me.
Please check the 18-19 BeHIP tab for directions to log in or register on the Health advocate site to start earning points.
Yes you are still seeing last year’s points. They will close down tomorrow night. They had to open up the system to finish a reporting tool for me, so continue to track as normal and on Friday, September 1st, you will see your normal point totals for the 17-18 year. Sorry for the confusion.
We have changed the login slightly as everyone is now under one organization which makes it easier for me to run challenges with the full group.
Go go Healthadvocate.com (do not use the previous members.healthadvocate.com)
Click on Member login up top right or down below in middle
Use Organization LCIC (do not put school anymore)
Type in your username and password
If you are having difficulty, please try using another browser. If that doesn’t work, please contact 1-866-695-8622. That is the health advocate number and they should be able to help you.
Have a wonderful summer.
Federal guidelines state that incentive money from wellness programs are considered as income and must be taxed. Most districts/Penn College will be paying through payroll as we must follow federal guidelines. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me. We want to make sure that this program stays in place and continues to grow which means we must be in compliance with all rules and regulations.
I have also provided this link if you would like to read more:
Blue365 offers access to health and wellness deals exclusive to Blue members. One of the ways it offers deals is through the healthways gym membership program.
$25 Monthly Fee for Access to Network of 9,000+ Gyms Nationwide and Discounts With Over 40,000 Health and Well-Being Specialists
- Only $25 per month and a low $25 enrollment fee, with a 3-month commitment
- Get up to 30% off on more than 40,000 experienced health and well-being specialists including, massage therapists, personal trainers, nutrition counselors, yoga and pilates instructors and more*
- Save on vitamins, exercise equipment, aromatherapy, organic products, and unique gifts*
Fitness for your time
- Visit any participating fitness location—anytime, anywhere — as often as you like
- Locations include select Anytime Fitness®, Curves® and Snap Fitness®. A limited number of Gold’s Gyms and YMCAs in certain areas are also participating. Use the zip code finder to locate gyms near you
- 24/7 access to well-being support, health articles and online health coaching
- With 9,000 locations, find fitness classes that fit you and your needs
- Easy online tools to track exercise and nutrition goals
- Stay motivated with social networking, rewards and the Daily Challenge
For an example of what the medical condition verification form would look like when you turn it in click on the link. You may have the other two categories filled out also, but wanted to show an example.
Click HERE for a brochure on calling your primary care physician.